Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toasti applying 8)

Go down 
+3
Bellatrix
Kris
Ray Ban
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Ban
2nd Class Baddie
2nd Class Baddie
Ray Ban

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello fellaz afro ! (asslicking? .. check!)

I wanna - together with Dabu - join you guys with my Mage called Toast. He’s currently level 68/49 (with about 17% job missing) and gonna become a Wizard soon. The Character, I have been playing for a lot of years on euRo, was a 99er Clown, so I’m not quite sure, which build the Wiz gonna be – but I guess it looks like this:

- Stats:
1 Str
9 Agi
Leftovers on Vit
83 Int
99 Dex
1 Luk
- Skills are even less sure yet, but it’s going to be something with average skills like SG, JT, Quag, a bit of safety wall and maybe some LoV.
Connecting to my classic Bard/Clown, I’ve got a second char, Toasti lvl 21 yet, which I think I’m gonna make a big boy out of (WoE/PvP Build).

So let’s get this whole thing way more personal:
My real name is Lennart, I’m 19 year old and from Northern Germany. I’ve finished my A-levels before a while, so now I gotta do the alternative to the one year of military-service. In Germany I'd literally describe my job as "Ass for everything" but because it sounds pretty gay in English, I just say I'm doing a lot of stuff here for society (being forced to it by law ofc).
In my freetime I like to do a lot of sports, like fitness, handball, jogging, biking and since I’m working on a island I’d like to start some kite-surf-action again, but I haven’t found the time for it yet (and prolly won’t in winter .,.).

My former Ro-Server was euRo, where I played (+ some time from iRo) about 4 – 5 years? I made some bigger breaks, so I cannot exactly tell how much time passed. On euRo I played for Elements and Gruppe 8, on aRo I was in Celestial Divinity for half and a week, but I realized that it’s not the right guild for me, depending on the points, why I wanna join you. I’ve been talking to Dabu lately and it was like:
„Dude, I dunno, there’s something wrong about this.. it feels like there’s something missing to get the old Ro-Flair.“ And I just replied: „Yeah, it doesn’t feel right. It’s kinda boring and well, we’re not playing online to be nice to each other!“
So that's why we wanna try our luck in this guild here. It's the English language, it's about fun and succes and I heard about you guys are great in talking shit. I got the impression that it fits very well to us.

About point I’ve forgotten until now: I should have time at every WoE. At last we’ll see when the WoE-times are announced.
My equipment isn't really good at the moment, but I'm gonna fix it when I'm Wiz. I just got 0815-stuff + Pupa Card (without armor .,.) + some money right now.

So long
Toasti
Back to top Go down
Kris
Transcendent Baddie
Transcendent Baddie

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Last edited by Kris on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Ray Ban wrote:
I heard about you guys are great in talking shit.

duh, got that right.
Well since you didn't panic after seeing our forum, yeah give plix
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Welcome! We'll try to make space for you two so you can join in and discuss retarded shit with us in guildchat.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Transcendent Baddie
Transcendent Baddie

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Last edited by Kris on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taiyo
Transcendent Baddie
Transcendent Baddie
Taiyo

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Feint wrote:
discuss retarded shit with us in guildchat.
whoever did this.
INSTANTKICK.
Back to top Go down
Yiin
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie
Yiin

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 pm

welcome and so on! Very Happy ähm mike you can take mine and my mums spot for now because we wont be there for a week! so you could just kick me and her on sunday or alrdy earlier <.<
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Yiin wrote:
welcome and so on! Very Happy ähm mike you can take mine and my mums spot for now because we wont be there for a week! so you could just kick me and her on sunday or alrdy earlier <.<

alright D:
Back to top Go down
Yiin
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie
Yiin

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:42 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
Ray Ban
2nd Class Baddie
2nd Class Baddie
Ray Ban

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Great ;o!
Dabu will be kinda mad at me right now, cause I didn't wait for him joining simultaneously B(

Kris wrote:
*edit*
btw. 9 AGI instead of LUK ? Or just because you mistook it already ? (or maybe you're going in secret for Wursti's Crit Wizard) ;p
Ye, I had a lot of deep conversations with Wursti, having some consciousness expanding liquids Very Happy (no, I was just pissed that I had no str at the beginning, so I thought I better take some agi, before I'm not up for the game right at the beginning anymore ;o

Bellatrix wrote:
Well since you didn't panic after seeing our forum, yeah give plix
True that! It's kinda risky ^^
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:32 pm

tell him to apply like right now.
Have no idea who the heck ur talking about e_e!
Back to top Go down
Yiin
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie
Yiin

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:05 pm

i think dabu played a priest called darkblue or so on euro ._. was also quite active on rocards a while ago
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 pm

should get to know moar ppl or so I guess what a hassle
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

He's in!!! hellokittyhellokittyhellokitty afro
Back to top Go down
dabulicious
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Yiin wrote:
i think dabu played a priest called darkblue or so on euro ._. was also quite active on rocards a while ago

Haha, yeah, that'd be me. Wink
I knew the rocards days would come back to me somewhen.

Actually I'm not really mad at the toast, just a little surprised he wrote his application in both his and my name, which is no big deal, really. Ima get to work and make my own now, I guess Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toasti applying 8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasti applying 8)   Toasti applying 8) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toasti applying 8)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: