Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dabulicious.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dabulicious
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Dabulicious.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey guys!

Just pretend to read the title to the tune of Fergalicious (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D10U0k-5nc), which isn't a great song at all, but I guess it will serve that purpose for now.
As I just read, Toast already told you guys about our "Yeah let's just apply for them Baddies together." so I don't have a lot to add from an application point of view.
He already gave the reason for us applying here (which is, to make it short: elitist prick'ism! Very Happy )

So, what do I add now?

My name's Dominik (just call me Dome, everyone does), I'm 20 and from Germany and a "starting student". Depending on what time and day you run into me I'm a nice guy or a total tool, which correlates to the amount of alcohol in my system most of the time. And often to if the sun is shining or not. No honestly, I'm a nice guy that just likes to have fun chats and not talk about boring emotional problems of 12 year olds - which, to be completely honest - can be awesome now and then, too.

I've been playing RO for 4-5 years now, taking some breaks on my way, though. I spent most of my time in Eternal Souls, The-Hopeful-Angelz, Forever Love and last but not least Gruppe 8, which kinda made me the RO player I am today: an elitist know-it-all loudmouth that's fun to play with - mostly Neutral...

Back in the euRO days I played a FS priest named -DarkBlue- (reaching 99 like 1,5 years after my final RO quit, haha), various knights with builds all over the place (agi, vit, avi etc.).
On aRO I'm playing a Agi/Dex Hunter, named Dabulicious (61/31 right now)
End-Stats will be something like:
82+ Agi
99 Dex
20 Vit
22 Int
28 Luk

I really want to emphasize what toasti wrote here:
Quote :
„Dude, I dunno, there’s something wrong about this.. it feels like there’s something missing to get the old Ro-Flair.“ And I just replied: „Yeah, it doesn’t feel right. It’s kinda boring and well, we’re not playing online to be nice to each other!“
So that's why we wanna try our luck in this guild here. It's the English language, it's about fun and succes and I heard about you guys are great in talking shit. I got the impression that it fits very well to us.
'cause that's basically it Wink.

So, I hope this didn't stay as short as it looks in that editing window, haha. Thanks for your time and attention and see you around!

dabu.

PS: This forum puts you to a real test, haha. It's like... Uhhh, let's see who can still hit the right buttons on that background. Whoever does already passed the first test.
Back to top Go down
Yiin
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Dabulicious.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm

where the hell did you lvl your archer to be 60/30? <.<!

anyways welcome since you will get an inv anyways!
Back to top Go down
dabulicious
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Dabulicious.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Yiin wrote:
where the hell did you lvl your archer to be 60/30? <.<!

anyways welcome since you will get an inv anyways!

I quit being an archer long ago, just because I don't like how they dress, really.

haha, why? I spent most time at GGs, some time in Payon2/3, Glast Heim and Ant Hell. I think I always got to 60 with like job 28-30 with hunters.

/edit:
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yiin
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Dabulicious.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

oh q.q i just saw the lvl and was like: wth lvl 60/30 archer !

ye its np being a hunter with lvl 60/30 i guess..xD
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dabulicious.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:29 pm

my emotional problems

let me show u dem

1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Dabulicious.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Feint wrote:
my emotional problems