Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schwierig is a bit difficult...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwierig
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

Schwierig is a bit difficult... Empty
PostSubject: Schwierig is a bit difficult...   Schwierig is a bit difficult... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey guys Very Happy
I want to join you, dontcha know?
Serious now :>
I'm Schwierig, ingame known as Butzeda. Butzeda is a nooby Wizard (level 67) who changed this early morning, into the most weakest class ingame Razz
At the moment he got around 80 Int and 60 Dex, he is struggling to become a MS/MvP Wizard who pwns in WoE Sad (But he will not right now). He is wearing some crappy equipment but since he wanted to change first and then search WoE related things and dex stuff it isn't that bad ^^ (I hope).

I'm playing aRO for around 2 weeks now and just quitted euRO for this fucking nice server x). I want to bling asap 99 but with my school stuff and RL things handicapping me it's not that easy.
I want to join you because Nobu is resting here and I "chatted" with him some lines Smile. Also you seem like a stupid guild... And I like stupid people!

No for my person itself...
My RL name is Amir (egyptian), I'm living in Germany and doing my A-Level at the moment. I'm in the 12th grade and I need to pass just 2 years for now. As you all maybe mentioned my English isn't the best, but I want to get more experience.
When my father i coming back from Egypt, I want to learn arabic too. So maybe I get some advantages on aRO Smile

At last:
My friend got a guild on this server too. And sometimes I want to help him taxing this guild, just wanted to ask if it's ok :/

Hope to see ya ingame
Schwierig

*edit*
Just heard that Nobu isn't in the guild anymore. But it's no problem for me Smile Still want to join
Don't want to edit the original application because it seems impolite to me lol!

Last edited by Schwierig on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schwierig is a bit difficult...   Schwierig is a bit difficult... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Welcome! I might have some bad news for you, though, because Nobu is no longer a member of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schwierig is a bit difficult...   Schwierig is a bit difficult... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 pm

You can get guild invite in game if you're still interested. I'll give you forum access once you're in guild afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schwierig is a bit difficult...   Schwierig is a bit difficult... Empty

Back to top Go down

Schwierig is a bit difficult...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: