Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)

Go down 
+2
Feint
Finntroll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Finntroll
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie
Finntroll

Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) Empty
PostSubject: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello Baddies,

I registered to this forum because you do have alot of cool emoticons here and because i have to stalk Taiyo. clown.

Now to the secondary part:

-Your character, build, equipment, and possible other things we may want to know. Screenshots preferred.
My (at the moment) only character on this server is a wizard (albino) named Finntroll and lvl 72. I never really played a wizard before and thats how I play it Shocked. But I think I did quiet well without phen so far and I m improving.

Build:
99 int and 99 dex , 9 luk
I skilled so far : LoV, SG, WB, UH (or HD) ... not sure about getting IW and how many lvls to put in this skill to be useful (because i never had to use it yet B) )

Equip:
I'm playing without equip to be able to loot more for gettin more zeny.
Seriously, I really do not have much equipment yet. But I'm working on it. I compensate that with being "skilled" pig

-Your nickname, location, timezone, and other things we should know about you.
Finntroll / Watery / Wattfried .. use what u like. I m living in Wiesbaden next to Frankfurt am Main. I'm 26 years old and working in Frankfurt as accountant for a lawyer's office. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask.

Timezone is GMT +1.

-Your RO and WoE experience
I did play euRO from euRO beta till now. My start on aRO is mostly because I was bored from euRO and I enjoy that thyr is having so much fun here. On euRO odin i have following chars: 99 HP, 94 or 95 gypsy, 97 priest, 91 priest, 8x priest, 95 hunter, 7x wizard (who got boosted to 8x because of that NPC / items = exp event)

My Woe experience is mostly based on my time as leader of Wushuang and playing in Jam!. I did play Priest and Gypsy in Woe.

-WoE availability(how many WoEs a week can you join)

Wednesday
(Sunday will be rare)

-Why Baddies?
You got Thyr and Taiyo. Actually the guild should be renamed to Taddies.. everything starting with T seems to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Welcome! We'll try to get you in the main guild as soon as possible.

As for your build, get Icewall 2 or 3, and Quagmire 5. You'll love those skills, and they'll make your character perfect for our MVP parties afro
Back to top Go down
thyrfinger
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm

she's already pro with quag2!
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Gave you forum access because no one seems to have anything against you.
Back to top Go down
Bazz
Admin
Admin
Bazz

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Think you'll find everything starting with B is nice! afro
Back to top Go down
http://baddies.omgforum.net
Deis
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie
Deis

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 am

could also name us Daddies then D;
Back to top Go down
calys
2nd Class Baddie
2nd Class Baddie
calys

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 am

Oh, Daddies is awesome. Fatties, too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.paper-skies.com
Finntroll
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie
Finntroll

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 pm

oh hi morning glory?

i can stalk you in ffm haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Application from a true Stalker... not the char B) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)
Page 1 of 1