Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finntroll
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello Baddies,

I registered to this forum because you do have alot of cool emoticons here and because i have to stalk Taiyo. clown.

Now to the secondary part:

-Your character, build, equipment, and possible other things we may want to know. Screenshots preferred.
My (at the moment) only character on this server is a wizard (albino) named Finntroll and lvl 72. I never really played a wizard before and thats how I play it Shocked. But I think I did quiet well without phen so far and I m improving.

Build:
99 int and 99 dex , 9 luk
I skilled so far : LoV, SG, WB, UH (or HD) ... not sure about getting IW and how many lvls to put in this skill to be useful (because i never had to use it yet B) )

Equip:
I'm playing without equip to be able to loot more for gettin more zeny.
Seriously, I really do not have much equipment yet. But I'm working on it. I compensate that with being "skilled" pig

-Your nickname, location, timezone, and other things we should know about you.
Finntroll / Watery / Wattfried .. use what u like. I m living in Wiesbaden next to Frankfurt am Main. I'm 26 years old and working in Frankfurt as accountant for a lawyer's office. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask.

Timezone is GMT +1.

-Your RO and WoE experience
I did play euRO from euRO beta till now. My start on aRO is mostly because I was bored from euRO and I enjoy that thyr is having so much fun here. On euRO odin i have following chars: 99 HP, 94 or 95 gypsy, 97 priest, 91 priest, 8x priest, 95 hunter, 7x wizard (who got boosted to 8x because of that NPC / items = exp event)

My Woe experience is mostly based on my time as leader of Wushuang and playing in Jam!. I did play Priest and Gypsy in Woe.

-WoE availability(how many WoEs a week can you join)

Wednesday
(Sunday will be rare)

-Why Baddies?
You got Thyr and Taiyo. Actually the guild should be renamed to Taddies.. everything starting with T seems to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Welcome! We'll try to get you in the main guild as soon as possible.

As for your build, get Icewall 2 or 3, and Quagmire 5. You'll love those skills, and they'll make your character perfect for our MVP parties afro

1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm

she's already pro with quag2!
Back to top Go down
Feint
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Gave you forum access because no one seems to have anything against you.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Think you'll find everything starting with B is nice! afro

1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 am

could also name us Daddies then D;
Back to top Go down
calys
2nd Class Baddie
2nd Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 am

Oh, Daddies is awesome. Fatties, too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.paper-skies.com
Finntroll
1st Class Baddie
1st Class Baddie

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 pm

oh hi morning glory?

i can stalk you in ffm haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)   

Back to top Go down

Application from a true Stalker... not the char B)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabic Ragnarok Online Guild Forum :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: